Sunday, September 30, 2007

Turning a Corner


It's Sunday afternoon and I am watching football (tracking my fantasy teams), working on a logo for a friend, and sorting through videos of Marcus. Just a little down-time before a recording session later :-|

I am feeling so overwhelmed lately as I watch Marcus enter a new phase in his life. For some time now he has stopped fussing; limited almost solely to being hungry, frustrated, or messy. The majority of his waking time is spent laughing, smiling, and talking with anyone who will listen. He puts himself to sleep regularly now and sleeps ALL through the night. He is just so amazing and people are consistently telling us how lucky we are (and how much different the next child will be). That and how darn cute he is. (Now clearly I am biased, but see for yourself.) We are all having a lot of fun.


Jen took him to get his first professional photos taken and I will post those - as well we will also mail some out so if you would like one just send me a note (nselse@gmail.com). Other than that our lives are continuing on a new path - one that once would have been 'an ordinary day'.

The daywalker has arrived...stay tuned.

No comments: