Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Timing is everything and Bush is a HERO!

In a twisted way
George Bush deserves a LOT of credit
for the speed with which we covered the ground
between re-electing him and
President Elect Barack Obama!


I made reference to several of my McBushie friends who have failed to realize that picking a winner is not the same as picking the guy who wins. I am such a bastard. But there is no question they have had it coming. I am so freaking excited, but I am also still pist! about a lot of things people said and did...

OK. Here's the thing. So many people supported, said, and did things that I for one still feel a thing or two about that. For a time I generally responded to people the same way I did to 'other stuff', particularly Clinton and McCain 'stuff', "That is the (probable) President of the U.S. you are talking about!". To me they are the proof that there really is such a thing as people who are better than others. Flat out better. Sadly, better people tend to forgive and forget. I try to forgive but I rarely forget.

After awhile I learned to just shake my head and wait for...Today.

Supporting Bush, and then Bush, and then McCain should be enough to have your voting privileges revoked, if not for that pesky Constitution.

Am listening to the acceptance speech and we have found a brilliant ray of hope, clarity, strength, and wisdom. And the timing couldn't be better.

HEY!! Why the hell doesn't Nebraska get a frickin' BLUE DOT on the election maps!!! What's up with that? NO respect...

No comments: